CALL OUT! CALL OUT! CALL OUT!
It’s that time again folks, get those performance engines running, get the idea machines whirring and get ready to inspire, intrigue and ignite.
Tetrad is now accepting applications for Us and Them Numero 9; a platform for artists to test and present new and innovative contemporary performance to a live audience, with the opportunity to receive supportive feedback, documentation and a chance to take part in one of our signature Tetraludes.
This one’s at Attenborough Arts Centre on the 12th of March 2017.
Deadline: 26th of February
Please email proposal form below to: tetrad email@example.com
Looking forward to reading about all your exciting work!
Successful applicants will receive:
· the opportunity to engage in a creative discussion with a live audience, about your work and that of the other artists, to inform the development of your work
· access to rehearsal space and peer mentoring from Tetrad prior to event
· access to film and image documentation of your performance in the Us & Them event
· the opportunity to collaborate in a short performance with the Tetrad collective within the event
· continued supportive dialogue and promotion of your artistic practice
· the opportunity to meet other artists, companies and industry professionals for future partnerships
You must be available from 11am on the 12th of March for technical set up and performance.
Us and Them - Guest Artist Proposal Form
Name of company/artist:
Location based in:
No. of performers:
Title of work:
Length of work (between 5-30mins max):
Artist statement/Bio (50 words max. for programme notes):
Provide us with a brief description of your proposed work (200 max):
Outline why and how you think this opportunity would benefit you (200 max):
Technical specifications (please note there will be limited technical support):
How would you like the Audience to view your work? (i.e. 1-1, seated, standing, gallery viewing):
Copy/Blurb for programme (70 words max)
What questions do you have for the audience?
Link to a website/blog:
Link to short clip of performance (if possible):
In addition, please attach a profile photo and performance photo for promotion with appropriate credits.
Please return your proposal form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th February 2017